Meet Kitty #324593, the first ever Sandalwood color body Kitten.
Someone is kindly giving away CryptoKitties right now, we have never seen that before!
Cryptokitties with new Violet Cattribute born December 6th, 2017
So far 5 kitties have been born with the newly discovered Violet Cattribute as pat of their gene.
These are now the rarest cryptokitties, but breeding has begun with a bun-in-the-oven already!
There are 2 violet cryptokitties for sale for around $9,000 / £6,700
- https://www.cryptokitties.co/kitty/99770 for Ξ 19.393
- https://www.cryptokitties.co/kitty/104302 for Ξ 19.821
You can see all Cryptokitties with this cattribute here:
FREE CRYPTOKITTIES GIVEAWAY!
Swissborg are giving away this kitty, simply Like & Follow on their Twitter account to participate.
Winner will have to provide address via Direct Message on twitter
Good Luck! 🐱
New message today from CryptoKitties.
Due to the HUGE demand, the transaction fees are being increased to keep the ETH network from seizing up. The birthing fee went from 0.002 Ether to 0.015 Ether.
This will attract more ETH miners to pointtheir mining equipment at the ETH transactions.
- GAS prices on all transactions have been increased to 25 gwei. You can always override this, but they really don’t recommend it unless you have a lot of experience with Ethereum. It’s very easy to get your entire account stuck behind one low-price transaction.
- The birthing fee (paid whenever you breed two cats, even two cats of your own) is going from 0.002 Ether up to 0.015 Ether. We understand that this is a significant increase, and we wish there were another solution. This fee goes directly to the gas costs of birthing a cat.
- You should expect these costs to go down whenever possible, and to rise whenever it’s necessary.
If you are experiencing a lot of failed transactions in your METAMASK wallet when trying to buy Cryptokitties, you need to increase the GAS price you are offering to pay.
You will pay MORE for transaction fees, but you are more likely to secure the kitty you are trying to win.
Try these settings as follows:
GAS LIMIT = 300,000
GAS PRICE = 30
Due to so many people trying to buy Cryptokitties it is forcing UP the cost of transaction fees. If you put a lower price, you transaction will most likely fail.
Good luck! we hope this helps you to win more kitties!
Cryptokitties Birthing Fee increase announced today
Cryptokitties has today announced that, due to network congestion, they are increasing the birthing fee from 0.001 ETH ($0.47) to 0.002 ETH ($0.94).
This will ensure that your kittens are born on time!
The extra is needed to encourage miners to add birthing transactions to the chain.
A long-term solution is being explored